Real Estate Company in Belgaum
Buying a home is on the wish-list of most people. According to the Aspiration Index 2019, where over 1,800 salaried men and women were surveyed from 12 Indian cities, buying homes was on top of the list for most of them. Buying a dream home may sound a very good proposition, but trust us, it’s not easy at all. A home is an investment for a lifetime. So you need to decide very carefully. At such times, a Real Estate company comes in as a helpful savior. One must not confuse small time builders with a reputed real estate company. The latter has had rich experience in construction of properties in a particular sector or multiple sectors like residential projects, commercial projects, luxury projects, row - houses, plots or other types. They have a land bank which they use to come up with regular projects from which you can choose from. Choosing the best and reputed Real Estate Company in Belgaum is a matter of some homework. How do you choose one-
- The first thing to look for is whether the company is registered under the Real Estate Regulation Act 2016 (RERA). The Act mandates that the Company intending to conduct business in real estate obtain a registration certificate for the same. It holds the company and the agent accountable for any frauds of lapses in property dealings undertaken through the company. It also prohibits any company to operate without such registration. Real Estate Companies are required to display their RERA registration number prominently on all their ads and communications also.
- One needs to do some homework before zeroing on a good real estate company. Look out on the internet with your desired search and see which names appear first. Check for companies with a website and look out for the properties they have on offer. Good and reputed companies have a comprehensive website that lists out all their projects- both completed and ongoing ones, with detail plans, amenities and pictures thereof.
- Any transaction in real estate involves large sums of money. So when you’re dealing with a Real Estate Company, check the credentials of the people behind it. Look out for properties they have dealt with and inquire with clients who have already purchased property from them. Usually, credible people come from local areas, have already been successfully functional in other sectors or have ventured on the backing of reputed and credible collaborations. Asking past customers is the best way to know about the credibility. One must bear in mind that good companies do not shrug responsibility of a project upon handing over the property to the customers. They follow up, maintain and ensure good service even beyond that.
- Professional and credible companies provide wholesome service to its clients including guidance about construction materials used, fittings, paints, tiles being used, choosing criteria, legal aspects, structural aspects and resale value. Dubious companies have, in the past, duped clients by selling in fraudulent means, overcharged properties, selling one property to multiple clients with forged documents, etc.
- It is always wise to be clear in terms the kind of property you are looking for, your budget for the same, location, purpose of purchase and such information to the Real Estate Company to enable them show you the perfect properties. When the idea is vague, the results will also be delayed. Be specific about what you’re looking for- 1, 2 or 3 BHK homes, pent houses, row-houses, duplexes, need specific alterations in the plan or want an exclusive entrance, interior design, lift, terrace rights, extra parking, enhanced security, etc. Many times, when you put forward tour requirements at the initial stage itself, it becomes easy for the company to make necessary changes without disturbing the plan or the strength of the structure.
- Get proper clarifications from the company representatives about the kind of properties they have, their repository, how quick they can show you around, the exact locations you are looking at, expected date of completion, etc. Many times, companies organize guided tours to their properties on fixed dates. One can make use of these free rides to check different options
- Most reputed real estate companies provide assistance in the form of legal documents, registration paperwork, permissions, clearances, drafting contracts, etc. from several govt. departments. Since it is routine matter for them, they are well versed with these intricacies. Seek guidance from the company if you are a first time buyer or have no one to guide you. Most companies have collaborations with banks or a consortium for financial assistance. For large projects, banks have dedicated staff to provide spot loans with clear documents in hand.
- A home is not just about four walls and a roof. Man being a social animal, he requires much more in the form of social settings around his house. Always choose a company that offers fresh designs, latest technology, uses good quality materials, does not compromise on quality of fittings, tiles, paint, security equipment, amenities, etc. Companies that cut corners in space utilization and spending are to be deleted quickly from your mind for good cause. Design sensibilities, good aesthetics in layout, pleasant landscaping, open spaces for elders and kids, community spaces are all requisites to lead a happy life in your dream home.
- Time is of essence when you buy a home. Good companies announce projects and immediately begin work with bookings. They deliver the homes on dates that they have promised. This ensures that you get value for money since many times, your monthly bank installments/ interest has already started and you end up paying additional rent for your current dwelling till such time you move in your new home. Check past records of completion timelines of a company that you have shortlisted.
- Transparency is the key in dealing with a good real estate company. If you see that the promoters are taking personal interest, are available when you need to talk, constantly supervise projects and bring in latest talent and technology in their projects, you know you have made the right choice for the most valuable purchase of your lifetime.